No student is an island. After completing this lesson, you’ll get along better with your parents, teachers and fellow students. You’ll also have a plan for getting the right people in place to support you when you need it – and everybody needs that support sometime.
You will learn:
- The benefits of a good support network
- How to choose the right people for your network
- How to build your network
- Why you might want to keep your parents involved
- Which peers are best for your network
- How to pick partners for your group assignments